build Graphics Tool Kits for PC386

QIAO YANG yangqiao0505 at me.com
Tue Mar 31 23:42:04 UTC 2015

Hello,

I've cleaned and recompiled it with the latest rtems4.11 and gtk from github, and also the microwin and the nxlib from alex's fork, apply the microwin patch manually(as for the commit number doesn't exist). From the build log, It seems that many tests have failed for microwin due to "undefined reference". The full build log is here the link to my evernote.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s271/sh/de7200c2-721b-47e5-b3b4-924b33483ec2/bb22975157ac49766edc434ec2af9e0a

Here is an error of freetype
at line 2119 of build log:
rmdir: failed to remove ‘/home/yangqiao/development/rtems-386/bsps/4.11/i386-rtems4.11/pc386/lib/include/freetype2/freetype/internal’: No such file or directory
/home/yangqiao/development/rtems-386/rtems-graphics-toolkit/freetype-2.4.10/builds/unix/install.mk:31: recipe for target 'install' failed
make: [install] Error 1 (ignored)

I've read that the freetype2 didn't use internal folder anymore after a release of 2012. It's not a fatal error here and it's ignored. But I wonder if the tests still use some headers from it which may cause the massive undefined references ( I know little about the detail, just a personal suspicion).

As for the rest errors, you may know them much better :), I'll also try to find out .

Thanks for help!

regards