Building libbsdport

Wu, Mark H. Mark.H.Wu at disney.com
Wed May 20 00:02:25 UTC 2015

I'm trying to install the FXP network drivers (for the pc386 architecture, if it matters). The closest instructions I can find come from this thread:

<https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/users/2012-March/024954.html>

Where it sounds like I need to install/compile libbsdport. So I got the source from git, and followed the directions in the thread. I have bootstrapped and configured, but when I make, I get the following errors (stripping out the changes of directory):

Making all in i386-rtems4.11
make[2]: *** No rule to make target 'all'.  Stop.
makefile:342: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
makefile:282: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks.

Mark.