Embedded board with good support out of the box?

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sat May 23 14:18:41 UTC 2015

Hello Scott,

We have devoted 4 of our GSoc slots to improving RPi this summer, so
hopefully by the end of the summer we will have much better support. I
think GPIO and SPI are basically done, I'm not sure about i2c. The
students this summer are focusing on: SD, USB/Net, Framebuffer, and
RPi2 support.

Pi is probably the cheapest board that is easily available.

Gedare