RTEMS ARM build fails, timespec2bintime

Robert Perez robertperez67 at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 02:13:24 UTC 2015

Hi everyone, I'm trying to build RTEMS for the beaglebone using this tutorial http://www.shrike-systems.com/beagleboard-xm-beaglebone-black-and-everything-else-rtems-on-the-beagles.htmlbut when executing the make command some errors are appearing regarding the timespec2bintime function, seems not to be declared, also some related structs are not recognized (please see the attachment)
I've seen in https://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2015/msg00186.html and https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2271 changes that could be related to this error as I understand, but I'm new with RTEMS and I'm stuck at this now.
Also tried to build using the raspberry pi with this other tutorial http://alanstechnotes.blogspot.com/2013/03/compiling-and-installing-rtems-for.htmland the same happens.
Any helps is appreciated.Regards, Robert.