RSB: Continue from where interrupted

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue May 26 15:03:45 UTC 2015

Saeed,

That is a normal complaint. It needs to go in our FAQ or RSB started
guide. RSB aims to provide a single integrated build solution across
multiple platforms, and it is diffiuclt to ensure that every step
along the way to a failure is good to reuse. Therefore the RSB design
chooses instead to restart/rebuild everything.

Gedare