Windows and QEMU

Wu, Mark H. Mark.H.Wu at disney.com
Fri May 29 17:09:41 UTC 2015

Thanks Gedare.

I tried building qemu and it failed trying to create cyggettextlib-0-18-3.dll:
.libs/execute.o:execute.c:(.rdata$.refptr.environ[.refptr.environ]+0x0): undefined reference to `environ'

So I have an error:
Makefile:2507: recipe for target 'libgettextlib.la' failed

I'm not that familiar with the low-level components of the build chain and tools, so fixing this is probably well beyond my capability. In the meantime, I tried to download an older QEMU (listed as 1.2.90), but gdb can't connect to it at all.