Remote Debugging

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Sat May 16 02:03:05 UTC 2015

On 16/05/2015 12:48 am, Wu, Mark H. wrote:
> Thanks. I have a little experience using redboot with eCos, which we were just getting working several years ago. I was hoping that RTEMS had something similar.

This sort of thing can be added, it is just a matter of someone doing
the work. In my case no one has asked and provided me with the time to
do it.

The work can be done by a user and patches posted the devel list or it
can be done under any one of the RTEMS support services available. A
number of RTEMS users use the support services to get something that
matches what they want and the result of that work is shared with the
community.

Chris