Resetting Eclipse C compiler choice

Mr. Andrei Chichak groups at chichak.ca
Fri May 22 04:32:29 UTC 2015

> On 2015-May-21, at 13:54, Gedare Bloom <gedare at rtems.org> wrote:
>
> On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 3:48 PM, Mr. Andrei Chichak <groups at chichak.ca> wrote:
>>
>> Now, wouldn’t it be cool if source-builder could also download and build the RTEMS source? Or change the name to tool-builder?
>>
> It can, using --with-rtems flag.

I ended up using:  “ ../source-builder/sb-set-builder --log=l-arm.txt --prefix=$HOME/development/rtems/4.11 4.11/rtems-arm --with-rtems-bsp=stm32f4"

and it didn’t bomb, but it just put all of the tools in place and didn’t try and build RTEMS or even download it. Oh well.

The BSP for stm32f4 just showed up in the bleeding edge, so perhaps I have to install the hard way.

Thanks for the pointer though. Either I screwed up (probable) or it just doesn’t work yet (possible).

Andrei