About scheduling mechanism rtems task

박시형 inputsh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 18:14:34 UTC 2015

Hello?
I'm the beginner of RTEMS and C language.

I'm trying to make rtems task to running given duration(execution time) and
period.
I mean, I want to running like followings.
'task 1'  duration 10 ms and period is 10 ms.
'task 2'  duration 15 ms and period is 20 ms.

So, when I made tasks I give RTEMS_NO_PREEMPT | RTEMS_TIMESLICE for tasks
mode.
But in this case, I can't give each time slice to each task.

Therefore I was try RTEMS timer for duration and rtems_task_wake_after for
period.
I think timer triggered and timer handler called rtems_task_wake_after
function then I can solve that problem. But it wasn't work.

How can i fix this thing.. Which method can i use for duration and period.
regards.