Information needed on Zynq Development Boards

Oyake, Amalaye (398F) amalaye.oyake at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 30 23:46:17 UTC 2015

Hello,

Chris Johns - I am echoing this to the mailing list as well.

I am seeking information on Zynq development boards. I am developing an
application that will use a Zynq SoC, and I would like to run RTEMS as the
operating system.

I am seeking advice on purchasing a Zynq development board, particularly
one that is friendly to use with RTEMS. My main concerns are booting RTEMS
on a device (how is this done), the build environment, writing device
drivers and debugging software.

Are there boards that support both Ethernet and WiFi? What thoughts do
users have on the Zedboard mentioned below? Also do users have experiences
using RTEMS with the Xilinx QEMU tree and a Zynq device
(http://www.wiki.xilinx.com/QEMU+-+Zynq-7000)?

Thoughts and comments welcome.

Regards,

* Amalaye Oyake                                       *
* Instrument Product Software Development Group  */\  *
* Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena            *||  *
* CA 91109 818.393.7168 work   626.399.1707 cell /||\ *