Beagleboards

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri Nov 27 23:27:27 UTC 2015

On 28/11/2015 7:25 AM, Gedare Bloom wrote:
> correction, that looks like a problem buried deeply in the build
> process when the dynamic loader is trying to obtain symbols. But this
> problem is related to the release process.

The problem is the RSB 4.11 branch is not requesting the RTEMS Tools
4.11 branch when getting the repo.

Joel and Gedare should release branches work with tarballs or the git
repo? If we move to a tarball how do I make the change to use them
without a release? It seems like a catch-22 to me.

Mike, can you please raise a ticket so I can fix this?

Thanks
Chris