Looking for Advice on Selecting Trace Hardware and Software for RTEMS and Cortex-M

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Fri Oct 23 14:17:28 UTC 2015

Hello Isaac,

I didn't use the Lauterbach trace on this platform, but it is quite
useful in general. Lauterbach offers a low cost trace solution for Cortex-M:

http://www.lauterbach.com/frames.html?microtrace.html

They provide RTEMS awareness. Due to the instability of internal kernel
APIs, this usually requires some support from Lauterbach for your
current RTEMS version. This is normally done in a couple of work days.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09