rsb building error

Hardik Patel patelhardik239 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 04:49:21 UTC 2015

i am building rtems. After downloading rsb source code when i build them by run line :    ../source-builder/sb-set-builder --log=beagle.txt --prefix=$HOME/development/rtems/4.11 4.11/rtems-arm i got error at gdb building : Error: downloading https://git.rtems.org/rtems-tools/plain/tools/4.11/gdb/gdb-sim-arange-inline.diff: all paths have failed,giving up. Generated error report is at rsb building error report - Pastebin.com  please help me solving error  thank you
|   |
| rsb building error report - Pastebin.com |
|  |
| View on pastebin.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |