How to install a GNAT cross-compiler and toolset?

Thomas Doerfler (nt) Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Tue Apr 5 05:05:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

... and from my long-ago experience it would be helpful to also add the
exact version of components, that were used for the ada builds described....

wkr,

Thomas.

Am 05.04.2016 um 03:01 schrieb Gedare Bloom:
> If someone cares to create a wiki page for Ada-RTEMS issues, I think > that would be a great thing to have and to highlight... > > On Mon,
Apr 4, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Jan Sommer > <soja-lists at aries.uberspace.de>
wrote: >> Am Monday 04 April 2016, 16:57:24 schrieb Thibaud
Backenstrass: >>> Hello, >>> >>> After the build of RTEMS failed with
multilib enabled for sparc-leon3 [1], >>> I am wondering how to install
a GNAT Ada toolset for the SPARC Leon3 >>> processor. Did somebody
managed to do it with RTEMS 4.11, and if yes, how? >>> >> >> Yes, it
took some time to figure out how circumvent some of the issues. >> You
might try to follow the instructions given here: >>
http://taste.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.php?title=Building_a_TASTE-y_RTEMS
to build RTEMS with multlib enabled since >>> gcc doesn't compile
(missing the sys/socket.h file) whit >>> --enable-language="c,c++,ada".
However I was told that this RTEMS options >>> was a developer and
experimental one, but I cannot figure out that the >>> build of the Ada
toolset is dependant on it. Can somebody explain me >>> precisely how to
install the Ada cross compiler? >>> >>> References: >>> [1]
https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/users/2016-March/030075.html >>> >>>
Thank you in advance and best regards, >>> >>> Thibaud >> >>

D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
email:    Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
PGP public key available on request