Is there any framebuffer testcases?

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri Apr 8 01:45:23 UTC 2016

On 8/04/2016 11:23 AM, Peng Fan wrote:
> There is another errors in the log file, multiple getopt definition. I
> do not have clear idea on this.

An educated guess is the reason is related to the failing link. If a
configure script is testing for getopt with a link test it will fail
even though we have a getopt and so it attempts to add one in for you
and now you have duplicate symbols. If we fix the first problem the
getopt error should sort itself out.

The test is simple:

  $ cat hw.c
  #include <stdio.h>
  int main(void)
  {
    printf("hello world\n");
    return 0;
  }
  $ arm-rtems4.12-gcc -o hw hw.c

The executable should link but it will not be suitable for running on a
target. For that you need to have the rest of the BSP specific flags on
the command line.

Chris