RTEMS AMP with Petalinux

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Thu Apr 14 23:29:59 UTC 2016

On 15/04/2016 07:24, Badr El Hiouel wrote:

> I have RTEMS working on my Zedboard

Well done.

> and now I want to run RTEMS with an
> AMP configuration : Petalinux on cpu 0 & RTEMS app on cpu 1.

Oh nice.

> Has anybody managed to get this working on zedboard ?
> Do you have any suggestion to this issue?

I suggest you reference the Linux kernel support and see what is needed.
Coping GPL code means the code will not be accepted into RTEMS so you
need to implement things yourself. I think the Xilinx demos are based
around FreeRTOS so again be careful of the licenses for this code. If
the license here is not suitable then I suggest you do not reference or
follow that code so any work you do is not tainted. Also please send me
a private email if there are license issues and we can take this off list.

Chris