GSoC 2016 Project: RTEMS Port to ARM Cortex-M4F Core-Based MCUs

Olufowobi, Habeeb habeeb.olufowobi at bison.howard.edu
Fri Apr 29 15:16:58 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I am Habeeb Olufowobi, a graduate student of Systems and Computer Science
at Howard University, Washington, D.C. My research focus is embedded
systems security with a concentration on Internet of Things (IoT) devices.

I will be working on porting RTEMS to ARM Cortex-M4F microcontroller (TI
TM4C series Crypto Connected Launchpad) and will like to extend my
gratitude to RTEMS community for all the support and also for accepting my
project proposal.

The main objective of my project is to add processor support and a board
support package (BSP) for the TI TM4C LaunchPad MCU. In addition, I will be
adding an ethernet driver and lwIP for networking. I will also add console
and clock ticks support for the BSP.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Habeeb