Is there any framebuffer testcases?

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Thu Apr 14 15:34:10 UTC 2016

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 2:12 AM, Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org> wrote:

> The Microwindows support is messy. The package references a personal github
> repo, the RSB support is only for Linux and Microwindows is in need of build
> system attention. Microwindows build support is gcc, gnu make, and
> RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH centric and this last one is a dead end. No other 3rd
> party package needs this file. Forcing gcc for the host means a standard
> FreeBSD install does not work.
>
> Microwindows can be hacked so we can make it build however where do we keep
> the patches and support long term. I am not comfortable with a personal repo
> that could change at any point in time, it is personal after all.

Microwindows is now hosted as a github repo on Greg's account at
https://github.com/ghaerr/microwindows and so that is the official
upstream. I believe Pavel has write access to contribute/maintain it.
So, it would be best to work through the usual open-source upstream
model. If you would like to mirror Greg's git repo, that would be
appropriate risk management..