Threading library used by rtems

Sambeet Panigrahi sambeet161616 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 06:49:05 UTC 2016

I am also attaching the RTT manual component script I am trying to build
for creating an rtems executable:

The command on my host machine to compile is:

sambeet at Holmes ~/NewRockPort/x86/Build/rock/rtt $ sudo
/home/sambeet/NewRockPort/x86/Install/rtems/4.11.0-rc3/bin/i386-rtems4.11-g++
HelloWorld.cpp /usr/local/lib/liborocos-rtt-rtems.a
/usr/local/lib/orocos/rtems/types/librtt-typekit-rtems.a -I ./ -I
/usr/local/boost_1_54_0/include/ -L /usr/local/boost_1_54_0/lib/ -L
/lib/i386-linux-gnu/ -lpthread -static -DOROCOS_TARGET=rtems 2>&1 | tee
testout.txt