rtems-libbsd build problem for lpc24xx and lpc32xx.

Kirspel, Kevin Kevin-Kirspel at idexx.com
Tue Aug 16 14:29:01 UTC 2016

That is correct.  I almost have it working now.  I plan to get back on it soon.  I am working on a couple of things right now related to the lpc32xx.  I am currently looking at getting VFP support for the LPC32xx.  After that I will figure out why my rtems-libbsd port does not work in my application but works fine with the libbsd test suite.

Kevin Kirspel
Electrical Engineer - Sr. Staff
Opti Medical
235 Hembree Park Drive