RTEMS on Xilinx Zedboard

Spencer Deevy deevy.spencer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 19:00:54 UTC 2016

Hello everyone, this is my first post here, so here goes.

I've been trying to figure out how to configure RTEMS for the Zedboard
development board for quite some time now, but with little luck..

I have looked through the board support packages, and I've tried
building RTEMS for that board support package with the required cross
compiler, but nothing seems to work.

The two methods by which I can load an image onto the Zedboard are via the
SD card, or by burning to the chip itself. I have more experience with
burning images to the SD card, but either method would be fine.

If anyone has a step-by-step guide for building RTEMS with a BSP, or even
the Zedboard itself, that would be great. If anyone has any advice on where
to start on this, it would be much appreciated. Let me know your thoughts.