rsb and ftp.gnu.org

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Thu Aug 25 01:53:57 UTC 2016

On 24/08/2016 11:36 PM, D Peter Siddons wrote:
> I tried from home, i.e. without my work's firewall, and the files
> transfer OK once I had switched to the 4.11 branch of git.

Great. If you can figure anything out about the firewall and what is
happening I am happy to see if we can add support. I typically figure
this out by making a simple python script to test with.

> I am now
> doing the build. It seems I am missing various things which the check
> function didn't catch.

I just posted something about this which I hope explains the current
state of things.

> I'll work through it and give you a list of what
> was missing. Maybe they can be added to the check list.

If something is wrong or missing for your host from
https://docs.rtems.org/rsb/#_host_setups please feel free to send in a
patch.

Thanks
Chris