Flight Software Workshop Next Week

Oyake, Amalaye (398F) amalaye.oyake at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Dec 9 19:09:30 UTC 2016

Thanks for the note Joel. As one of the organizers of this event and the General Chair for this year I am very happy about this event.

There will be a YouTube stream which I will ask Joel to share. There are many RTEMs users who attend and this is a good thing. We will have Bob Martin of CleanCoders who will be giving a Keynote talk as well.

The event was started by Chris Krupiarz of the JHU Applied Physics Lab, when our sidebar meetings at CCSDS workshops became far too time consuming. It started as a pizza and coffee gathering, which has grown. It remains a free, we have had presentations from Vint Cerf and James Gosling. Chris’s idea is now in its 10th year and next year it will be at the JHU Applied Physics Lab.

Regards,
* Amalaye Oyake                                       *
* Instrument Product Software Development Group  */\  *
* Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena            *||  *
* CA 91109                                       /||\ *