rtems dynamic loading with waf

Saeed Ehteshamifar salpha.2004 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 10:36:05 UTC 2016

Dear Xuelin,

I share the pointers I emailed you here. Maybe it'd be useful for someone
else too.
Instructions on how to build a DL app via WAF can be found at:
http://rtems-fi.blogspot.com/2016/08/dynamic-linking-in-rtems.html
Disclaimer: An "unresolved external" error was encountered at run-time,
after building the DL app via the above instructions.
The link also encompasses instructions on how to build a DL app via OMK, as
an alternative to WAF. The OMK DL app ran without an error.

It'd be nice if you, or anyone who successfully builds a DL app via WAF,
share the code/instructions here because AFAIK there's no such example in
the RTEMS repository/wiki.

Best Regards,
Saeed