i2c raspberrypi2 support (SenseHat)?

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 17:40:50 UTC 2016

Here is the i2c.c patch to make the sense hat display more reliable.
Without this delay, it will randomly hang when writing out a frame of data to the display.

I’m sure this is not the right solution, just a temporary fix for my driver. I have been doing all of this with the original Pi, so it may not work the same with a Pi2.

Alan