RTEMS Trace Tool

Arwa Khannoussi khannoussi.arwa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 10:11:41 UTC 2016

Hi,

I just started using the RTEMS trace tool, after having a look at
https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/Projects/Open/TraceTool and
https://code.google.com/archive/p/rtems-tracing/
It's mentioned to contact Chris Johns for more informations, so here I am.

My questions are:

- Is this tool still functional, because there is no updates since 2009?
- I'm using RTEMS 4.11 not 4.10 does that make any problem?
- In the sources given at https://code.google.com/archive/p/rtems-tracing/ the
file wrapper.h used in rtems_trace_generator.py is missing so I tried to
fixe the bugs caused by the absence of this file but the problem is that
there is not the sources of the two principals functions
"rtems_capture_trace_record" and "rtems_capture_trace_log".
My question is where could I find those two functions?

Thank you,

KHANNOUSSI Arwa.
--
KHANNOUSSI Arwa