RTEMS on LEON3

Jan Sommer soja-lists at aries.uberspace.de
Wed Feb 3 22:16:58 UTC 2016

Hi,

Am Wednesday 03 February 2016, 12:38:01 schrieb Mathew Benson:
> Does anybody here have experience with RTEMS on the LEON3?
> Aeroflex-Gaisler officially supports up to RTEMS 4.10.2, but I'm going to
> need 4.11.  Does anybody have any idea effort required to get RTEMS 4.11
> working on it?

Well, building the toolchain and the bsp works with the normal build process.
I can try some examples like ticker.exe in the office tomorrow afternoon. Also some time ago Gaisler pushed a lot of commits upstream, so I assume all the grlib drivers which are part of the gaisler rtems 4.10.2-distribution are now included in 4.11 mainline as well (please correct me if I am wrong). However I haven't tested any of them yet.

Best regads,

   Jan