lockup in delta chain using signal timers

Jakob Viketoft jakob.viketoft at aacmicrotec.com
Thu Feb 18 07:26:18 UTC 2016

Thanks Sebastian,

From: Sebastian Huber [sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 10:47
To: Jakob Viketoft; Martin Werner; users at rtems.org
Cc: David Hennerström
Subject: Re: lockup in delta chain using signal timers

>On 17/02/16 10:36, Jakob Viketoft wrote:
>> Hello Sebastian,
>>
>> I'll just pop in here a bit.

Now I've done just that it seem to be doing just fine now. Sorry for the noise, we had some initial reports that bumping up was bringing a truckload of other issues, but when I looked at it we only had to change the clock driver slightly. The earlier reports must have been caught up in some other of the openrisc bugs we've corrected on the way.

>--
>Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH
>
>Address : Dornierstr. 4, D-82178 Puchheim, Germany
>Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
>Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09
>E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
>PGP     : Public key available on request.
>
>Diese Nachricht ist keine geschäftliche Mitteilung im Sinne des EHUG.

Jakob Viketoft
Senior Engineer in RTL and embedded software

ÅAC Microtec AB
Dag Hammarskjölds väg 48
SE-751 83 Uppsala, Sweden

T: +46 702 80 95 97