RSB tool binary locations

Brandon Matthews rtems at optimaltour.us
Mon Jan 18 23:18:54 UTC 2016

> On Jan 18, 2016, at 2:46 PM, Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org> wrote:
>
> This happens if any part of the build fails. The RSB installs into an internal path first and once all parts of the build have completed without error the contents of the internal prefix is copied to your prefix.

I suspect this was the problem, though I'm not quite sure how. I had to invoke the builder a few times before I got the dependencies in place.

> Did the build fail?

Not on the final attempt. ;)

> Did you end up with an RSB report file?

I did, though it's gone now. I recall it being very short (and having nothing illuminating). I'll try to reproduce the problem and report back.

As an aside, is there a documented way to build RTEMS without RSB?

> Chris

Thanks,
-Brandon