Eclipse Pluguin Problems

Dario Baliña dariosb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 15:58:33 UTC 2016

I have cloned the master, not 4.11 branch, sorry.
I´m going to rebuild pointing to 4.11 branch and try again.

The with message /opt/rtems-4.12/bin/gcc, is because first parsing error I
guess.
Like this topic
https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/users/2015-May/028800.html
Eclipse C/C++ build settings are using gcc, but because Makefile.inc of the
selected bsp is not parsed by the pluguin.

*DB.-*
<http://www.delsatgroup.com/>
[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/dariobalina>