Re: 回复: 回复: rtems libbsd gethostbyname did not work

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri Jul 1 02:01:53 UTC 2016

On 01/07/2016 11:52, 葡萄 wrote:
> sorrry jonhs,  I am not familiar with maillist,I will try to study how
> to use maillist

Great and thanks for posting to the list.

> On 01/07/2016 11:43, 葡萄 wrote:
>  >
>  > I use libbsd version 4.11 ,git from github,  rtems version is 4.11 from
>  > github, tools version is
>  >   arm-rtems4.11-gcc --version
>  > arm-rtems4.11-gcc (GCC) 4.9.3 20150626 (RTEMS 4.11, RSB
>  > 1675a733536d1aec2020011e5e522497a442561a-modified, Newlib 2.2.0.20150423)
>  > Copyright (C) 2015 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
>  > This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There
> is NO
>  > warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
> PURPOSE.
>  >
>  > i think i did not do some simple thing right

For LibBSD it is recommended you move to rtems 4.12 and the master
branches for RTEMS and LibBSD. The git repos to use are on git.rtems.org
(https://git.rtems.org/).The RTEMS github repos should be tracking the
RTEMS repos so those should also be ok to use.

We are only fixing things on the master branch of LibBSD.

If you still have a problem with the master branch for LibBSD please let
us know.We may need to add libc tests to the testsuite.

Thanks
Chris