Building NetSNMP for ARM/atsamv

Ruhollah Majdoddin r.majdodin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 09:48:03 UTC 2016

I assume that Sebastian means that the code is too big for the internal
flash. This means that the code should be placed in an external flash
(using the embedded static memory controller (SMC) of the chip).
As I read that README file, there are options to put the code in
internal flash (default), external SDRAM, or internal SRAM. But the
last two are not proper for me, because their content is erased with
each powerdown.
So, if my understanding is correct, the question is why there is no
option for placing the code in the external flash?