Building NetSNMP for ARM/atsamv

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri Jul 8 07:51:12 UTC 2016

On Jul 8, 2016 9:44 AM, "Sebastian Huber" <

> On 08/07/16 08:54, Ruhollah Majdoddin wrote:
>>
>> I try to have RSB to build the NetSNMP package, but it fails. The RSB
>> and RTEMS kernel  are both 4.12, target architecture is ARM and BSP is
>> atsamv (arch/bsp are already built in prefix).
>>
>> As far as I can see,  one problem is that function "isspace" from
>> cctype is undeclared, and the other is with linking:

Sebastian explained the link error.

My thought on isspace is that it is guarded by a feature flag which you
haven't enabled. See http://linux.die.net/man/3/isspace for advice. That
may indicate an issue with the single file or an argument to pass to define
the flag.