On-Line Library outdated?

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Thu Jul 21 15:27:32 UTC 2016

There has been guidance written on what to use instead of notepads.
It looks like the texinfo version of the manual online hasn't been
regenerated
in a while. Any use of notepads or per-task variables should be replaced
with POSIX keys or Thread Local Storage (TLS) variables.  Notepads
and per-task variables are inherently broken for SMP systems.

The malloc statistics structure hasn't had any guidance written but if
you look at the two structures, I think the fields you care about have
the same names. I thought someone from the EPICS community already
addressed this one.

--joel