README.configure when using master branch

Leonard Bise leonard.bise at syderal.ch
Thu Jun 2 07:11:47 UTC 2016

Gedare, I did the help on configure but it's not documenting --enable-smp
for example so I was looking for a complete documentation. Also for example
it lists --enable-FEATURE and I was looking for the feature list.

Joel, this is mentioned in the RTEMS 4.11.99.0 documentation :
https://docs.rtems.org/doc-current/share/rtems/html/started/Using-the-RTEMS-configure-Script-Directly.html

"<TARGET> is of the form <CPU>-rtems4.12 and the list of currently
supported <TARGET> configuration’s and <BSP>’s can be found in
*tools/RTEMS-4.12.<VERSION>/README.configure**.*"

I'll take a look at the draft documentation, thank you.

*Léonard Bise*
Software Design Engineer
Direct Line +41 (0)32 338 9902

*SYDERAL SA*