USE_COM1_AS_CONSOLE=1 not effective

Saeed Ehteshamifar salpha.2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 00:40:36 UTC 2016

> What qemu command are you using?

*-kernel *
I haven't tried booting RTEMS via grub. How should I make a grub-bootable
QEMU disk image? The process seems to be a bit tricky; I followed several
guides on the Internet but none is working. Is there any guide on rtems
wiki?

Update about kernel config options:
I tried configuring with *BSP_ENABLE_VGA=0 BSP_ENABLE_COM1_COM4=1
BSP_USE_COM1_AS_CONSOLE=1*
and I got the following (still no output to stdio but booting source
changes!):
[image: Inline image 1]