Standard RTEMS NFSv3 client now available via libbsd

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Mon Jun 13 12:33:23 UTC 2016

On 10/06/16 16:47, Till Straumann wrote:
> The client is V2, not V3.

Thanks for clarification, this explains why its necessary to enable a
legacy mode on one NFS server to be able to work with RTEMS clients.

> We have a low-priority project to add V3 but having a low priority I'm
> not sure if or when it's going to happen...

Another option would be to port the FreeBSD NFS client to RTEMS. For
this we need a FreeBSD kernel file system layer to RTEMS file system
layer adaptor.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16