Help regarding buildin SPARC tool set

Parthiv Parikh parthiv.parikh95 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:24:34 UTC 2016

I ran the command once again and this time i let it build. I got an error
message in the end after 40 minutes.

"error: building sparc-rtems4.12-gdb-7.11-x86_64-linux-gnu-1
Build FAILED
  See error report:
rsb-report-sparc-rtems4.12-gdb-7.11-x86_64-linux-gnu-1.txt
error: building sparc-rtems4.12-gdb-7.11-x86_64-linux-gnu-1
Build Set: Time 0:41:59.278169
Build FAILED"

I checked the error report it says "python is missing or unusable". I
checked through terminal and found that python 2.7 is installed and running.

I am attaching the error report.