RSB Mac 4.11 broken

groups at chichak.ca groups at chichak.ca
Wed Mar 23 05:38:32 UTC 2016

Just when I thought it was safe to go back into the water…

Last week I was working with Chris to get my tools working on OSX again. The updates to Xcode managed to produce an assembler dialect incompatibility, then I couldn’t get the 4.11 branch going. Chris helped me get going again.

Today, there is another update for OSX Xcode and the command line tools. I haven’t taken the update yet, I don’t want to break my tools right before I teach my embedded systems class on Wednesday.

So, I’ll do some backups Thursday (Friday, your time), take the updates, then rebuild my tools and RTEMS from scratch and let you know if anything broke this time.

Andrei