Beaglebone

Angelo Fraietta newsgroups at smartcontroller.com.au
Wed Mar 23 21:03:03 UTC 2016

That is great to hear. A while ago, I posted an issue I had with memory
allocation back in October and never heard anything back - this is it. Do
you know if it is fixed?

Greetings

I am trying to call some C++ code from my C module using extern C.

The code compiles fine, however, without even calling the function, If I
add a call to a new class, the program crashes and reboots. If I comment
out the call as per below, program works fine

extern "C" void createNewClass()
{
    // uncomment below and will crash program when it runs
    //newClass *class_ptr = new  newClass();
}

Has anyone tested c++ code with operator new on Beaglebone black?

Thanks