rsb for arm

Matthew Clark linux.matthew at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 13:36:22 UTC 2016

I ran into this problem myself.  Basically, the macro that determines
the GCC version isn't working correctly, so it's defining those
functions twice.  Are you running GCC 5.x?  I had to comment out the
code for if the GCC version < 3.0.   It's kind of a pain because it
means you'll bludgeon the build process as re-running the
source-builder process will just blow out the old build folder,
extract the code fresh and you'll have the same problem.

Matt