How to use yaffs2 with rtems?

huangxi_hans huangxi_hans at 163.com
Tue Mar 22 12:01:13 UTC 2016

Hi  Sebastian,

      I looked your attache.  I have a question, Why don you write the test code in C++? Can I use the C code for test ?

      Actually, I want to ask you two questions, First, How to add the yaffs library after compile the yaffs code as your url? Second, What  are there jobs for rtems init the yaffs?

Thanks.

Best Regards.

huangxi_hans