No RTEMS 4.11 in RSB?

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Sun May 15 22:33:56 UTC 2016

On 16/05/2016 05:11, Needell, Jerry wrote:
> It was that simple!

Great you sorted this out. I was about to explain how it works.

> Just
> git checkout -b rtems411 origin/4.11
> then 4.11 built as expected.
>
> That is very nice. So to summarize my painful experience:
> 4.12 builds as is
> with a few tweaks in the RSB git master, 4.9 and 4.10 build
> 4.11 works as is.
> I have also rebuilt “bare” with no problems from the git master
>
> I think I am back on track

Awesome. To round out the thread, the branches make releasing and
tracking releases simpler. A lot of changes that created the disturbance
you encountered related to adding support to release the RSB as a tarball.

Thank you for testing 4.9 and 4.10 and providing the feedback.

Chris