Question about rtems compilation

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Thu May 26 15:29:56 UTC 2016

The configure script arguments control a few enable/disable of large
features, which may help reduce code size. However, I think what you
really want to understand is how to control the resources allocated by
RTEMS. For that, you should see
https://docs.rtems.org/doc-current/share/rtems/html/c_user/Configuring-a-System.html#Configuring-a-System
and look at some of the testsuites programs for how they work.

Gedare