AW: How to get CPU usage report in binary form to a user-variable ?

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Nov 23 11:41:02 UTC 2016

Hello Rolf,

On 23/11/16 11:26, Rolf.Schroedter at dlr.de wrote:
> Hello Sebastian,
> thank you for your quick reply.
>
> I am thinking about to write such a little function based on the rtems_cpu_usage_report() source
> at application level.
> (We do not want to recompile the complete RTEMS).

from an RTEMS project point of view it would be better to fix this issue
in the master branch, since your use case seems to be quite reasonable.

> Do you think this will be possible ?
> Will I have access to all information , or is it hidden ?

Just copy and paste and modify the rtems_cpu_usage_report()
implementation. This will work for the moment, however, it will probably
not work with the next RTEMS version you use and nobody else can benefit
from it.

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de