AW: AW: How to get CPU usage report in binary form to a user-variable ?

Rolf.Schroedter at dlr.de Rolf.Schroedter at dlr.de
Wed Nov 23 12:31:56 UTC 2016

Hello Sebastion,
off course you are right concerning the RTEMS fix.
What would be needed is to define a public structure for CPU usage data
and to split rtems_cpu_usage_report() into two parts: 1. getting data and 2. printing it.

I will make an application-level implementation first and put the RTEMS patch on my TODO list...
(at least for the RTEMS_ENABLE_NANOSECOND_CPU_USAGE_STATISTICS branch)

Thanks & regards,
Rolf