how to use powf or ceilingf function in rtems..

Jinhyun jinhyun at konkuk.ac.kr
Mon Nov 14 01:56:43 UTC 2016

Hi,

I succeed to use powf function in another function without any touch on hello example of rtems-exampls-v2.

I configured RTEMS-4.12 for i386 and use pc386 BSP.

My command for configuration is:

           $ configure --target-i386-rtems4.12 --enable-bsp=pc386 --enable-posix --enable-networking

I use rtems-source-builder for building RTEMS tool sets.

And hello example codes are as below.

/*

*  Classic API Hello World

*/

#include <rtems.h>

#include <stdlib.h>

#include <stdio.h>

#include <math.h>

void another_func(void){

  printf( "powf: %f\n", powf(0.2, 4));

}

rtems_task Init(

  rtems_task_argument ignored

)

{

  printf( "\n\n*** HELLO WORLD TEST ***\n" );

  printf( "Hello World\n" );

  printf( "*** END OF HELLO WORLD TEST ***\n" );

  another_func();

  exit( 0 );

}

/* configuration information */

#include <bsp.h>

/* NOTICE: the clock driver is explicitly disabled */

#define CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_DOES_NOT_NEED_CLOCK_DRIVER

#define CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_CONSOLE_DRIVER

#define CONFIGURE_USE_DEVFS_AS_BASE_FILESYSTEM

#define CONFIGURE_RTEMS_INIT_TASKS_TABLE

#define CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_TASKS 1

#define CONFIGURE_INIT

#include <rtems/confdefs.h>

/* end of file */