Overrun Handling for Mixed-Criticality Support in RTEMS

Kuan Hsun Chen kuan-hsun.chen at tu-dortmund.de
Wed Nov 30 14:56:39 UTC 2016

Hello,

Please find my patch in the attachment. (It is a ticket with #2795)
In the patch, some variables are added and the control flows of the
periodicity routine and the watchdog routine are refined.
The patch includes two executable examples (I test on Qemu with a
uniprocessor), one for fixed-priority scheduling called sprmsched01 and
another one for EDF called spedfsched04.

I will update the user manual later on.

Best,
Kuan-Hsun

brains.de>:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to get a bit more attention for this RTEMS flaw:
>
> https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2795
>
> The problem is nicely described here:
>
> http://ls12-www.cs.tu-dortmund.de/daes/media/documents/publi
> cations/downloads/2016-wmc.pdf
>
> I would like to fix this without adding new options to the Classic API, so
> just change the behaviour as described in the paper in case a period miss
> occurs. Any objects from the RTEMS user point of view?
>
> --
> Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

> Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
> Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09

M.Sc. Kuan-Hsun Chen

TU Dortmund
Department of Computer Science 12
Design Automation of Embedded Systems
Otto-Hahn-Strasse 16, Room 102

44227 Dortmund
Germany

Phone:  *+49 231 755 6124 <+49%20231%207556124>*
Mail:   kuan-hsun.chen at tu-dortmund.de <kuan-hsun.chen at tu-dortmund.de>