What is the Qemu target for the LEON processor?

Oyake, Amalaye (398F) amalaye.oyake at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Oct 16 16:20:58 UTC 2016

Thank you Gedare,

Will RSB apply the necessary Qemu patches (based on the email you cited)?

Regards,
* Amalaye Oyake                                       *
* Instrument Product Software Development Group  */\  *
* Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena            *||  *
* CA 91109 818.393.7168 work   626.399.1707 cell /||\ *