POSIX API ?

Pierre FICHEUX pierre.ficheux at smile.fr
Sun Oct 30 14:13:16 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Just back to RTEMS after a long time. I've build the last version (Git)
with last compiler (4.12) and looks like a simple POSIX timer  doen't
work anymore... It should display "Signal 14" every second but period is
veryyyy short...and display very fast :(

Any idea? any change in the way to use POSIX with RTEMS?

See my program attached (it works fine with Linux).

I have tested with Raspberry Pi and QEMU/i386.

thx by advance

Pierre FICHEUX -/- Smile/OWI, France -\- pierre.ficheux at smile.fr
                                          http://ingenierie.openwide.fr
                                          http://www.linuxembedded.fr
I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source
code